We Offer 5 Services Under the Same Roof
- Dog Boarding
- Cat Boarding
- Dog Training
- Personalized pet treatment at all times. Each guest leaves and comes back to the suite individually
- Guests comfort, safety, and well-being is the priority
- The unique care of our senior and special needs quests is supervised by kennel technician and if deemed necessary, by owner
- Designed for your pet’s comfort
- Premium Suites w/ Glass doors
- 7 ft. high tile walls separate the suites
- Spacious private potty yard adjacent to the suites
- Guests are taken out 4 times a day while boarding at no additional cost
- Each suite comes with a raised platform kuranda beds
- ALL dogs go out 4 times a day, whether they are boarding dogs or daycare dogs
- Go out in designated play areas/large fields
- Additional potty breaks with the doggy door throughout the day
- Including Holidays and weekends, the routine is always the same
- 3 daily meals
- In house nutrisource adult dry food at additional cost
- Kitty Cabins are the purrfect choice for our feline friends
- Cat rooms and litter boxes are cleaned twice a day
- Daily Evaluation Sheet is filled out for EACH cat
- This sheet tells us: appetite, urination, defecation, and attitude.
- Cats take turns during the day playing in our spacious Kitty Playroom
- In our groups, we always have small breeds separated from large breeds
- We create our day care groups based of temperament/personality/size
- Our groups are usually a maximum of 12 dogs per handler, ALWAYS SUPERVISED.
- Please remember, daycare is not for every dog.
- Doggie Daycare is a place for social dogs to play and have fun with other dogs.